Are you contemplating hiring an architect, but not sure where to start? At Parson Architecture, we understand that people have a lot of questions about beginning the process of working with an architect, whether their goal is to build a new home or improve their existing one. We’ve created a free guide, How to Hire an Architect, based on the most common questions we receive.
In How to Hire an Architect, we discuss topics including:
- Why work with an architect?
- How to find an architect.
- Some ways that architects structure their fees.
- Questions to ask architects with whom you’re considering working.
- Will I need other consultants like structural engineers or a landscape architect?
- 3-D modeling and other digital design technology.
- Tips on hiring general contractors.
In addition, you’ll be subscribed to our monthly email newsletter, featuring updates about our projects, highlights from the Parson Architecture blog, and images of buildings that inspire us as architects. We promise to never share your information with anyone else, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter and get the free guide. We hope you will find them informative!